Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Big hand last night

Big hand of last night:

I get 66 in the BB or UTG, not sure which. 6-way flop, unraised. Flop is A62 with 2 hearts. 1st player in bets half pot ($.60), I am next to act and raise to $2. Next player calls, and then it's raised again to $6. A couple of folds, the initial better calls. I push all-in, next guy folds, and 2 callers of the all-in (actually they have deeper stacks than I do and they are all-in against each other also).

The re-raiser behind me has 22, the other has the flush draw K-high.

Turn is a heart completing the flush (NO!), river is an A completing the full houses (YES!). I take the main pot for 62 bucks, re-raiser takes a pretty sizable side pot.

+$43 or so in one pot is a terrific result. Ended up the night up another 10 bucks or so yay. A good start to the new week.

Still can't get anything going in the freerolls. But I want to keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home